- Listen to find out how Terry Wahls responded to her progressive multiple sclerosis diagnosis using diet and lifestyle as a successful intervention.
- Find out why Darryl picked up Terry when they met for the first time!
- What was the importance of movement before and after Terry's MS diagnosis?
- Find out why 10-years after recovery - exercise is still so important to Terry.
- Why does Terry value exercise for mental wellbeing as well as physical health?
- Which physical hurdles has Terry faced and how does she overcome them?
- Listen to the steps Terry advises for us to have more success with fitness.
- Find out what movement practice Terry engages in daily! Challenging the mind and body.
- Darryl & Terry discuss the largest endocrine organ and it's arch-enemy.
- Find out what the one exercise that brings Terry the most joy!
Darryl Edwards is the founder of the Primal Play Method™, a movement coach and thought leader in the area of creativity and innovation in fitness and health. He is the best-selling author of Paleo Fitness and Animal Moves based in London, England.
As a Health and Movement coach, I've worked with people of all ages who have let their life get in the way of living a healthier lifestyle, only to find themselves unhappy with the person they've become and longing for the person they used to be. I know, because I was that person.
I understand first-hand what a struggle it is to maintain an exercise regimen. In my case, it took a health crisis to serve as my wake-up call, but that experience was part of what led me to develop Primal Play™ and to the creation of these online courses.